Healthy People, Healthy Communities,
Advancing health across the Gogebic Range
Your donation to the Gogebic Range Health Foundation makes an impact on community health by helping us to;
- Promote healthy living through community grant making
- Partner with local organizations and agencies to create a healthy and active community
- Invest in community projects that have a positive influence on the health of the community
Together we are making the Gogebic Range an active, fun and healthy place to live.
An option to designate your donation to our Community Grant Making, the Jonathan A. Erickson Fund, or the Aspirus OB Project is included after you make a commitment and continue.
Volunteer with one of our collaborative fundraiser events
- Bridges and Bluffs 1/2 marathon run/walk
- Copper Peak Trails Fest
- Aspirus Ironwood Winter Formal
- MECCA Turtle River SKI Pursuit
- Volunteer with our annual fundraiser event in June
Contact us for more opportunities to volunteer.
Attend our next Event
February 5th, 2022 – MECCA Winter Fest: Our collaborative partner, MECCA Trails will be hosting a ski and snowshoe event with virtual options to participate. The MECCA Trails network is beautiful place to enjoy the winter outdoors on all publicly owned land. Events for all abilities and levels, individuals, groups and families. Winter Fest Registration
– Aspirus Ironwood OB Department Project: Our collaborative partner, Aspirus Ironwood Hospital and Clinics is raising funds for renovation of the birthing center. Donations can be made for this project through the Gogebic Range Health Foundation.
SAVE THE DATE September 10th, 2022 – Copper Peak Trails Fest: Our collaborative partner, SISU Dirt Crew will be hosting this mountain bike and trail running event at Copper Peak. Events for all abilities and ages. Copper Peak Trails Fest Registration
SAVE THE DATE September 24th, 2022 – Bridges and Bluffs Half Marathon Run and Walk: Our collaborative partner, the Friends of the Iron Belle Trail and the Western Michigan Gateway Trail Authority will be hosting this running event on the beautiful Iron Belle Trail from Ironwood, MI to Bessemer, MI. The half marathon is the highlight event but addition distances are available for adults and youth. Bridges and Bluffs Registration
The Gogebic Range Health Foundation is a public charity 501 c 3 tax exempt organization. Donations to the Gogebic Range Health Foundation are tax deductible to the extent of the law.